Sunday, August 3, 2008

catch up!

sweet lord its been a loooong time since i blogged here!! well. life has been super busy. i have been setting up shop and officially opening the doors to my own business. online presence is the first step to getting "official" and wow. is it hard. i never realized how indecisive i am about the most mundane details of life. i wish they only offered black or white backgrounds. would make my life MUCH easier.

i had a birthday two days ago!! GO ME! (I type that like its some type of personal achievement. haha) no-- really. i have always loved my birthday. it never fails to be a fantastic and beautiful day. and this one was no exception. i went to see "step brothers" staring my favorite, will ferrell. i went to Hollywood Blvd. yeah...another one of my favorite places. HEY-- you can watch the movie, order dinner and they have a full bar. all at the same time. i love it!

today is filled with catching up though. i took yesterday off to lounge. mid-afternoon nap and all. so...here i go. onto 93259 things to accomplish. and yeah.. it IS 4pm already. great...

No comments: